Since summer season is coming, I am actually in the mood for fresh produce. So it appears suitable to toss together a salad that has both!
Fruit and vegetable salad dish are bursting with flavor, color, life, as well as creative thinking. This is the food that feeds the detects as well as makes you rejoice to be active. Yes, I actually think you could get every one of this out of one salad. It’s a journey in a bowl.
PREPARATION FOR A HEALTHY MEAL
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup chopped red apple
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and salt.
- Stir into pepper mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
If you like the post, then share the post.
Hope it may help.